Another day, another kiss for Andrew Garfield.
“What was going on there?” the Colbert asked about the bromantic moment.
“I just wanted Ryan to know that I loved him no matter whether he won or lost,” said Garfield of the moment Reynolds lost out on the best actor award to Ryan Gosling.
“It doesn’t matter,” he continued. “He showed up. It doesn’t change anything in my heart.”
In fact, »
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- John Legend Nails La La Land Medley During Upbeat Oscars Rehearsal (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 4:47 PM, PST)
- Mahershala Ali Welcomes Daughter Bari Najma (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 1:55 PM, PST)
- Kids All Dressed Up and Posing as the Best Picture Nominees Posters Is the Cutest Thing You’ll See Today (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 1:53 PM, PST)
Ryan Reynolds (I)
- Simon Kinberg on X-Men: The New Mutants, Deadpool 2, Gambit and the future of the X-Men franchise (From Flickeringmyth. 25 February 2017, 2:20 AM, PST)
- It's Morphin Time in New Power Rangers International Trailer (From MovieWeb. 24 February 2017, 3:45 PM, PST)
- ‘Deadpool,’ ‘This Is Us’ Win Publicist Campaign Awards (From Variety - Film News. 24 February 2017, 2:57 PM, PST)
- Today in Movie Culture: Wolverine v. Hydraulic Press, the Perfect Oscar-Bait Movie and More (From Movies.com. 24 February 2017, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Aniston, Matt Damon, Meryl Streep and More Stars Announced as Final 2017 Oscars Presenters (From E! Online. 24 February 2017, 8:08 PM, PST)
- 10 Famous Musicals That Won the Oscar For Best Picture (From BuzzSugar. 24 February 2017, 7:30 PM, PST)